In this guide, we have shown you how to install unofficial Kodi skins for better performance. These Kodi skins didn’t make it into the official Kodi repository, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t cool. Most of the Kodi skins you’ll find in unofficial repositories are actually based on the official Kodi repo.
If you are looking to customize your Kodi interface, then you could do this with the help of Kodi Skins. There are tons of cool Kodi Skins out there. It is used to make changes in the themes, colors, positions of menus and more. Use these awesome skins for Kodi, for an extraordinary look of Kodi platform. Follow the steps below to install unofficial Kodi skins.
Steps to Install Unofficial Kodi Skins
- Under the System menu, click on the Settings tab,
- Launch Indigo tool.
- Select Add-on Installer function.
- Choose Kodi Skins category.
- Select the Kodi skin you wish to install and click on it to Install it.
- Press the Install button to proceed.
- It takes a couple of minute for the Kodi skin download process.
- Then click on the OK button, when notified that the installation is completed,
- Return to the Kodi home screen, navigate to the Settings tab under the System menu.
- From the verticle menu bar, Select the Appearance tab
- Click on the Skin field that displays Confluence by default.
- Select the Skin that you have installed.
- To keep the skin change, press the Yes button.
- That’s all, you are done! Return to your Kodi home screen and enjoy the skin.
Kodi skins give you a completely new look with all its new themes and amazing menu. If there any doubts regarding the installation of Kodi skins, you can feel free to comment below. We will make sure to update it quickly.