The KUDA Shaders mod is one of the most popular shader packs of all the time for Minecraft version 1.13.2 and 1.12.2. It is a well-made addition, with very few bugs and a high degree of compatibility when it comes to various other popular mods, like optifine.
The main reason there are so few bugs and so much compatibility is that KUDA shaders were in development for so long. That’s it finally finished, there will not be any glitches or errors to worry about anymore. With the stable release of KUDA Shaders, many people are finally giving this shader pack a try out for themselves.
The bloom effect seems a little weird sometimes, with a light flare happening in places where you wouldn’t normally expect them to happen.
How to Download & Install KUDA Shaders Pack?
Download Kuda Shader for Minecraft 1.13.2, 1.13, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, and the other old and continued versions.
- Download and Install the Optifine HD Mod on your Minecraft client(Download link is given above).
- Then go the location, where and search for the Shader pack folder. If not found, create one in the same location.
- For windows navigate to %appdata%/minecraft.
- For iOs, navigate to Library/Application Support/Minecraft.
- For Linux Os, navigate to /.minecraft.
- Search for the Shader pack folder, if not create a new one on the same location.
- Copy the extracted files from the KUDA zip file.
- Select the shader from the options > shaders.
- Finally, all set to go..!! Enjoy your Minecraft KUDA Shaders to the full extent.
These are the easiest steps to download and Install the KUDA shader packs on your Minecraft Client. Do comment below, if you are facing any issues while installing.